What we need (examples):
- Raise awareness of the Neighbourhood Plan via your network;
- Occasional meeting space for working groups (~4-12 people), especially community hubs;
- Occasional printing, i.e. flyers, postcards, large format colour posters for public consultations;
- Data and evidence to support the Plan;
- Support with the monitoring and implementation of community projects once the plan is made;
- Technical advice regarding the implementation of community energy projects;
- Technical website support – WordPress back-end development, PHP programming – working with M W Creative Services.
What you get:
- Free promotion for your organisation (optional)
- Occasional progress updates via email (optional)
If you’re within the designated area, you’re also eligible for membership:
- members can join a working group
- members can vote at the AGM
- members will receive notifications of workshops & surveys via email
Membership is free and open to:
- residents who live in the designated area (see map).
- businesses and employees who work in the designated area.
- elected members of Brighton & Hove City Council / East Sussex County Council.