To all Members of Hove Station Neighbourhood Forum
I am writing to advise you that the AGM of the Hove Station Neighbourhood Forum covering
- Secretary and
- Membership Secretary
If you would like to join the Management Committee and can bring the right skills or simply
a willing attitude, please let us know within the next few days by replying to this email.
Valuable skills that we need in addition to the two posts mentioned are as follows:
- Project management
- Communication/community engagement skills
Have Your Say Day last November 21 at the Clarendon Centre.
The powerpoint presentation will be available on our website by Monday.
Communications working group convener
- Please see below for the agenda.
- Please also take a look at the Hove Station Quarter Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
which has been posted separately on the website and on our Facebook page.
HOVE STATION NEIGHBOURHOOD FORUM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WEDNESDAY 27TH JANUARY – RALLI HALL, DENMARK VILLAS 7.30 – 9.00PMAGENDA
- Minutes of 2014 AGM
- Chair’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Election of officers
Chair Nigel Richardson
Vice-chair Jon Turner
Treasurer Sue Gibson
Membership Secretary Vacant
- Election of Committee members
- Committee members wishing to continue in 2016 – Helmut Lusser, Robert Glick, David Kemp, Stuart Croucher
- New committee members – vacancies